Our At Home Drug Test Kits include products we think are useful for our readers. If you buy through links on this page, we may earn a small commission.
Searching for at-home drug test kits on the internet doesn’t excite most people. Even though, over the years, some specially designed testing kits have come in handy for detecting illicit drugs and substance abuse.
Data from the National Survey on Drug Use and Health (NSDUH) shows that about 19.7 million Americans age twelve and older struggled with illicit drug use or substance abuse in 2017. Subsequently, those numbers have then skyrocketed.
If you are considering a drug test for yourself or suspect that a loved one may be in danger, these self-testing kits could provide a solution.
In this article, I’ll review some of the best at home drug screening kits on the market, including where to purchase them, usage, and accuracy.
Where Can I Buy At Home Drug Test Kits? Can I Test My Urine For Drugs At Home?
Both are great questions! Subsequently, in most at-home drug test kits are sold either at a pharmacy or directly from the manufacturer’s website. Meanwhile, E-commerce makes purchasing an at home drug screening kit more convenient than ever, and even accommodates home delivery.
These drug testing kits screen for common illicit substances by detecting traces of them in your urine long after the effects have worn off. Some of the most commonly identified drugs include marijuana, opiates, amphetamines and methamphetamines, cocaine, barbiturates, methadone, tricyclic antidepressants, ecstasy, oxycodone, and phencyclidine (PCP). Meanwhile, the body should be free from these substances when test samples are collected to pass the test.
A Quick Look At Best at Home Drug Test Kits On The Market Today.
- myLab – includes free two-day shipping
- Easy@Home – FDA has designated this kit as more than 99 percent accurate
- Identify – results available in 5 minutes
- Highly Sensitive – capable of detecting THC in its various forms up to forty-five days after consuming the drug
- Prime Screen – comes with a sixteen-panel urine cup
- Upspring Milkscreen – test strips detect alcohol in breast milk
Recently, myLAB makes a fully certified at home comprehensive drug test which allows you to self-screen before an official drug test or screen your children for illicit drug use.
This kit is fast, affordable, and easy to use. All you have to do is collect the urine sample and ship it to a specified laboratory for analysis. You should receive results in as little as two to five days.
Each package includes one drug testing kit and a pre-addressed return envelope (postage paid).
- The myLAB Box can determine the dosage of up to twelve legal and illegal substances in a sample.
- You can perform the myLAB test from the privacy of your home in under five minutes.
- It includes free two-day shipping.
- Your results are made available from the laboratory in two to five days.
- Using myLAB is 100 percent pain-free.
For a one-time purchase, myLAB costs $79.
myLAB is best for monitoring opioid use, legal or forensic purposes, pre-employment screening, monitoring drug use in minors, and professional or collegiate athletes.
Don’t want to send your urine samples to a laboratory? Then the EDOAP-754 from Easy@Home is one of the most exciting and widely used five-panel-screening drug testing kits available today. It allows you to test your samples from the comfort of your home.
It’s super user-friendly. All you have to do is dip the test strip into the urine sample for just ten seconds. In as little as five minutes, you’ll have easy-to-read results at your fingertips.
- Easy@Home’s EDOAP-754 is easy to use and the most trusted five-panel screening urine dip test.
- The FDA has also designated this kit more than 99 percent accurate.
- It’s capable of detecting five of the most commonly abused drugs: Marijuana (THC), Cocaine (COC), Opiate (OPI 2000), Benzodiazepines (BZO), and Amphetamine (AMP).
Easy@Home EDOAP-754 is available for sale at $10.99 on Amazon.com.
The Easy@Home EDOAP-754 is ideal for employment screening, personal home drug testing, screening teenagers for illicit drug use, and more. In addition, it’s a cheaper, more convenient alternative for frequent users.
Identify Diagnostics manufactures an ambitious twelve-panel urine testing cup capable of screening twelve unique substances in just five minutes.
As an at home drug screen kit, efficiency and accuracy are paramount to Identify’s design. It is trusted by medical professionals and frequent test users alike.
The twelve drugs Identify can detect include phencyclidine, oxycodone, opiates, methadone, methamphetamines, ecstasy, marijuana, cocaine, buprenorphine, benzodiazepines, barbiturates, and amphetamines.
- These urine screening cups are 510k Cleared and CLIA Waived.
- You only have to wait a full five minutes before reading the results.
- There’s a urine temperature strip included ensuring you’re testing only fresh, unadulterated urine.
- Identify tests are over 99 percent accurate
Identify diagnostics is available for sale on Amazon.com at $ 29.87
Identify is a convenient drug test kit suitable for national rehabilitation facilities, home or office usage, educational institutions, hospitals, law enforcement agencies, and drug courts. Not only is Identify affordable, but your results are available almost immediately after sample collection.
The Highly Sensitive THC test is a medically approved, 100 percent risk-free, easy-to-use drug screening kit. Manufactured by Exploro, this kit can detect THC in urine samples up to forty-five days post-consumption in any form. Impressive, right?
Highly Sensitive screens samples through a visual interpretation of color change on the test strip as it reacts to THC metabolites. This at home drug test is proven to be very accurate and can detect the presence of marijuana, ganja, weed, dank, pot, zig-zag, bud, grass, hydro, and hashish.
- Highly Sensitive is appropriately named, capable of detecting THC in its various forms up to forty-five days after consuming the drug.
- It is easy to use, and results are available in just five minutes.
- Highly Sensitive is 100 percent risk-free. Medical professionals and government officials trust this kit.
- The minimum concentration of THC that can be detected by Highly Sensitive is 50 ng/ml.
- It comes packed with twenty-five test strips, each one machine-checked and calibrated in a laboratory.
The Highly Sensitive drug test kit is available for $16.95 and can be purchased from Amazon.com.
If you ever need to test your THC levels or monitor those of a loved one, the Highly Sensitive at home drug test kit by Exploro is an affordable solution for you.
5. Prime Screen
Prime Screen Urine Drug Test Compact Cup is yet another reliable at home drug test kit capable of detecting the presence of sixteen different drugs and illicit substances in urine with more than 99 percent accuracy.
Prime Screen utilizes the same technology as laboratory screening tests, but users only have to wait up to two minutes for their results. These results are accepted in most professional and clinical settings making Prime Screen an excellent option for people who need a fast and reliable drug screen done on their own time.
Prime Screen can detect the following substances: cocaine, oxazepam, methylenedioxymethamphetamine, methamphetamine, amphetamine, secobarbital, buprenorphine, morphine, methadone, opiate, oxycodone, phencyclidine, nortriptyline, cannabinoids, fentanyl, alcohol/ethyl glucuronide, tramadol, and synthetic cannabinoid.
- Prime Screen comes with a sixteen-panel urine cup.
- Results obtained from Prime Screen drug testing are more than 99 percent accurate.
- The testing procedure is simple. All you need to do is remove the cap, collect urine in the test cup, and wait five minutes for the results.
- A temperature slip is included to ensure legitimate results.
Prime Screen is currently available on Amazon.com for $37.49.
While Print Screen’s drug testing cup might not be the cheapest option on our list, it’s able to detect as many as sixteen substances simultaneously. This makes it a convenient choice for a wide variety of users.
Unlike the other drug testing kits on the list, the Upspring Milkscreen is unique. Upspring Milkscreen test strips detect alcohol in breast milk right from the comfort of your home.
About 2 percent of the alcohol nursing people drink ultimately infiltrates breast milk. So if you’re a breastfeeding mum worried about passing alcohol on to your child, this kit could be helpful for you.
Milkscreen is manufactured in the US and is the best-selling product of its kind. The test is user-friendly; place a few drops of fresh breast milk on one test stick, then wait two minutes for any color change.
- Upspring Milkscreen produces convenient, accurate results in just two minutes.
- It’s a simple, non-invasive solution for mothers worried about their alcohol consumption affecting their child’s health.
- Pediatricians and lactation consultants approve it.
- It is highly sensitive and detects as little as 13.1 mg/dL of alcohol.
Upspring Milkscreen kit is available for $29.99 on Amazon.com.
Additionally, the Upspring Milkscreen is a convenient solution for breastfeeding people who want to enjoy a few drinks now and then without compromising their baby’s health. Guarantee your peace of mind in just two minutes.
Are At Home Drug Test Kits Accurate?
Yes! At home drug screening tests result in 99 percent accuracy on average. In addition, the renal (urinary) system is one of the primary ways the body releases waste. Whatever your body doesn’t use primarily exits through urine, even making it the perfect substance to test for evidence of drug use.
In addition, regular drug testing enables you to monitor your usage and even prepare for professional screening. Subsequently, at home drug test kits also allows for parents and guardians to ensure their childrens’ safety without constant supervision.